The Consultancy and Research Center is affiliated to Misurata University that undertakes the task of providing the required information. The Center presents expertise and advice in many specialized and varied scientific fields to the Libyan society and decision-making circles related to phenomena, crises, events, and the strategic, social, local, regional and international issues that affect the interest of Libya through distinguished research and advisory work.
The Consultancy and Research Center at the Misurata University is a distinguished national consultant institution in scientific, developmental and strategic studies and research that contribute to achieving sustainable development.
The Center contributes effectively to achieving sustainable development by providing distinguished research and consulting services. It provides the appropriate climate for carrying out scientific research and studies and encouraging creativity and innovation in order to develop society and raise the efficiency of its institutions.
The Consultancy and Research Center seeks to achieve the highest levels of quality, integrity, accountability, transparency, credibility, and teamwork, through the following:
1. Encouraging the creative ideas of researchers and providing a stimulating environment for them to serve society issues.
2. Achieving international quality assurance and accreditation standards in all areas of the center.
3. Developing research skills and raising their competencies through training programs and internal and external courses.
4. Developing the efficiency of workers in the services and production sectors by strengthening bridges of communication and developing and building local, regional and international partnerships.
5. Directing research and consulting activities in the areas that serve society.
6. Documenting current events, collecting necessary information, and putting them in the service of society.
7. Preparing studies and research and conducting field surveys of public opinions on issues related to local security, social welfare, and economic and political developments.
8. Development and establishment of research laboratories.
9. Organizing conferences and seminars on political, economic, and security issues, either locally or internationally, that affect the interest of Libya.
10. Studying the contemporary international issues and crises with modern scientific methods, and anticipating their implications for the security and future of Libya, and then preparing reports and proposals on how to address them.
11. Promoting scientific cooperation and communication with similar institutions and local research and consulting centers of common interest in serving the Libyan society.
12. Establishing partnerships with local and international expert institutions and research centers.
13. Coordination between the Center's research and consulting offices, and the university colleges for joint cooperation in increasing scientific production, improving quality and raising performance efficiency.