It conducts its tasks and responsibilities according to the following units:
1. The Registration and Acceptance Unit:
• Conducting the procedures of registration and transferring of students.
• making lists of students' names, departments and ID.
• Assigning university cards for students.
2. The Graduates Unit:
• Receiving and archiving Graduates' results.
• Submitting graduation certificates and transcripts to Graduates.
3. The Social Service Unit:
• Observing, analyzing and reporting the various phenomena which may influence the academic performance at the Faculty.
• Helping and providing advice for the Faculty's community.