The office is responsible for the following functions:
1. Carrying out visits and ceremonies programs organized by the faculty on various occasions.
2. Carrying out security procedures and maintaining properties of the faculty buildings.
3. Informing the university of the faculty maintenance needs including maintenance of buildings, facilities, equipment, and furniture.
4. Monitoring use of faculty vehicles.
5. Supervision of cleanliness and public services.
6. Supervising the faculty cafeteria.
7. Identifying faculty needs of labor force and informing the university of them.
8. Creating sub-files for personnel.
9. Taking measures of granting all types of leave, and informing the faculty about them.
10. Taking measures of transferring employees and workers for treatment.
11. Notifying the faculty of the employees’ annual reports.
12. Monitoring employees and workers arrival and departure according to the rules established by the faculty.
13. Distributing employees to the faculty administration units after the approval of the faculty dean.
14. Reporting any violations committed by employees to the faculty administration.
15. Providing opinions on redeployment, assignment, and secondment of employees and workers.
16. Taking procedures of handing over work to new employees and workers and clearing those who terminate their employment in the faculty.
17. Preparing employees data and statistics.
18. Carrying out printing, copying, and scanning services.
19. Delivering the incoming mail and correspondence to the faculty, recording them in the incoming logbooks, and delivering them to the relevant authorities.
20. Delivering correspondence issued by the faculty after being recorded in the outgoing logbooks.
21. Saving copies of correspondence in their assigned files.
22. Following up the actions taken regarding incoming correspondence.
23. Carrying out reception duties and dealing with the enquiries of the faculty visitors.
24. Providing all types of services for the faculty workers in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. (19) of 1428 referred to in the implementing regulation.
25. Providing reception services for the faculty guests and organizing their meetings with officials.
26. Completing hotel reservation and airport reception procedures for the faculty staff members and employees.
27. Taking residency procedures, granting exit visas, and booking tickets for the faculty teaching staff members and employees.
28. Organizing security programs for all the buildings and facilities of the faculty in coordination with the relevant organizational divisions and implementations.
29. Managing the movement of faculty vehicles, keeping their records, carrying out the necessary maintenance work, issuing use permits, and providing fuel and oils supply.
30. Carrying out necessary maintenance work for buildings and their equipment and following up on their registration.
31. Organizing ceremonies on religious and national occasions.
32. Fostering brotherhood and friendship among faculty employees through organizing ceremonies, recreational trips, and sports and social activities for employees and their families.
33. Organizing the participation of the university and its employees in afforestation and cleaning campaigns and other social works and national celebrations.
34. Coordinating and organizing participation in cultural and scientific and highlighting the activities of the university and its departments.
35. Participating in the work of committees and working teams that are related to the unit.
Abdal Majeed Etbiga