The Faculty of Arts is located in the center of Misurata city, Benghazi street. This academic institution was established by a variety of academic figures during an unstable period in the mid-1980s. Nowadays, it has become a well-known destination for scholars and learners from different places and origins. It has also been known by its distinguished outputs, workshops, researches, and impressive accomplishments.
We have to keep pace with this age of intellect, challenges, and rapid communications in order to be able to progress and not to become obsolete. Therefore, we have to give more importance to the activation of electronic communication, including electronic websites as one of its main pillars through which we can communicate and complete tasks with less time, effort, and cost from any place in the world.
Therefore, the importance of electronic websites becomes obvious especially the educational websites. The website of the Faculty of Arts is one of the important websites; it is the window through which we view the world to introduce ourselves, activities, and culture according to the quality standards. This is because we believe that any activity, especially the one concerning the faculty three functions/jobs; teaching, scientific research, and community service, should be documented through the website, otherwise, its impact would be limited to the place in which it was held.
Finally, I look forward mutual benefit through your suggestions and remarks through which we get the needed feedback for the purpose of constant development and improvement.
We aspire for distinction and leadership locally and regionally.
Public national educational programmes providing knowledge, literacy, intellect, and research approaches to create specialized academic cadres in human and social sciences. This happens by providing distinguished academic system that emphasizes leadership, competitiveness, and teaching methods that motivate learning and intellectual innovation as a service to the local and regional community and an optimization of technology and local and regional partnership.
1. Providing students with the necessary experiences that help them with getting an insight into their future responsibilities in community institutions.
2. Creating a scientific and scholarly environment that encourages reflection and innovation for both the student and teacher.
3. Following the international developments and keeping pace with the latest updates in human and social sciences, employing them in community service.
4. Enhancing the students scientific and research abilities.
5. Contributing to fostering collegial spirit between students.
6. Improving, preserving, and caring for heritage.
7. Conducting scientific researches and studies that meet the community needs and aims.
8. Providing research centers with highly qualified researchers in the various disciplines.
9. Developing the teaching performance of the teaching staff in compliance with the latest requirement and quality standards.