Misurata University (MU) in collaboration with the International Commission of the Red Cross (ICRC) would like to offer a chance for three scholarships (paid tuition fees, accommodation and a monthly grant) to obtain bachelor degree in Prosthetics, in Amman, Jordan University for four years.
- Paid tuition fees, accommodation and a monthly grant.
- Flight tickets (return ticket once a year).
- A chance to work in Misurata Physical Rehabilitation Center (MPRC).
- The applicant must be a graduate from High School (science) at least.
- The applicant must be a resident in Libya.
- The applicant must be fluent in English. (at least B1 level = intermediate)
- The applicant must pledge to return the full financial value paid to him/her in case they failed to complete their study.
- The applicant must pledge to work for five years in Misurata Center for Physical Rehabilitation (MPRC) after completing their study.
How to Apply:
- The applicant must fill the online form:
- The applicant must send a genuine copy of the following required files to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A genuine copy of the Matriculation “High School certificate” (validated by the Ministry of Education).
- A copy of passport (must be valid for one year at least).
- Personal Photo.
- A copy of English Language certificate.
- Sign the Pledge to return financial value. (download file)
- Sign the Pledge to Work in Misurata Physical Rehabilitation Center. (Download file)
- Friday, April 20, 2016 at 12:00 a.m.